Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I.T. Waffle Bar Appreciation Breakfast

We in the Information Technology Branch at Dryden were in serious need of a little moral boosting, and appreciation for the hard jobs that drive us day in and day out. The bosses got together and created a WONDERFUL treat for all of us. A wonderful waffle bar for all of us to feast on and enjoy. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
The food brought us together, but the laughter and the smiles came from within. It was delightful to see the light heartedness in the air, and to feel the air heavy with smells of fresh warm waffles! The toppings were ENDLESS! And the creations were extra special! It was so much fun just being in the midst of such hardworking and wonderful company.We really missed Rob on own celebration day. He was out ill, and missed yet another fun moment in the Data Analysis Facility history. I guess we will just have to do this or something even more wild and crazy next time. This was a blast none the less. What a great group. I love my job, but not just because of where I work, but rather because of who I get to work with as well. These are the best group of workers anywhere. I love Code V!
Thank you guys for making my job fun every single day I get to come to work. You have my back, look out for me, and are loyal to our department and our center. I love you guys. Thanks for all that you do behind the scenes that no one sees. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment