Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day...

Well, I looked through the closet. But to no avail, I must have sent out my super suit to the cleaners and forgot to go pick it up. Found some dresses I forgot I had, and even a old pair of boots... but no suit.
Today was great, I got to go to church, pay some bills, do some yard work, and go for my walk. I even got a bit of a sunburn. The boys made me cards. George's had poetry and a lucky fox origami creature. As well as a beautiful purple flower to plant in my garden. Dustin's had a smelly ladybug for my linen closet and a letter singing my praises. They were very nice. I even managed to sleep in till 0900, which is a miracle all in itself.
C- Dog was sick, and his present to me was not sharing it. He slept most of the day, which was difficult I am sure with the high temps.
Well, I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. .. I know at least for me, my mother gets the least credit and deserves the most respect. I hope you were thought of today and were made to feel as special as you truly are. WAY TO GO MOM's!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment